Occasionally I have the honor of collaborating on design projects, and this one is my favorite so far.
She Reads Truth is an online community of women reading, studying and dialoguing about God’s word together. I was looking for a change to my morning bible reading/devotional time and came across She Reads Truth. Each day, I get an email with the devotional for the day that goes along with the current series. There is a scripture passage to read and then commentary to help apply what we’ve read. It is quick, but deep and is a perfect way to encourage me to actually open my bible.
When the girls at She Reads Truth asked me to help design their first study in print, I was quick to say yes. I love what they do and am totally on board with the idea of a daily devotional study in print form. There’s space to journal, write out prayers, jot down notes or parts that are extra meaningful. Online devotions are simple and useful, but there is just something about paper that helps keep me focused.
This 17 day study goes through the book of Nehemiah and begins on May 12th. You don’t need the book to join the study – it’s really just an extra tool if you are a journal-ly, doodler type of lady.
Plus, it’s such a pretty book.
I especially love the watercolor map of Jerusalem which will hopefully be helpful as a visual guide in understanding what Jerusalem looked like in Nehemiah’s day.
Here’s the whole Nehemiah Study Pack:
The Nehemiah Study Pack includes:
- 1-8Ã—10 Scripture print designed by Jones Design Company and printed on watercolor paper
- 2- super nice, wallet-sized scripture memorization cards to correlate with Weekly Truths
- 1- 8Ã—10, 34-page booklet including:
- gorgeous, full-color cover printed on watercolor paper
- informative, watercolored map of Jerusalem in Nehemiah’s day
- daily scripture references (correlating to the online reading plan)
- key verses for each day
- dot-grid study area for writing and sketching
- two lined writing areas for prayer and life application
- Weekly Truth pages with useful memorization tips and areas to study the selected verses
- and a lovely, watercolored benediction on the inside back cover (which you can also remove and frame, if you like)
I’m so proud of this project and can’t wait to start the study!
Study packs are available for purchase now. Use code JDCFREESHIP for free shipping through friday at midnight.
OR … enter to win a set of three (for you and two friends to do together!)
Giveaway will end on friday at midnight!
You can learn more about She Reads Truth, join their email list to receive daily devotionals and connect with a community of wonderful women by clicking here.