In today’s episode of Coffee Chat, you get to meet a special guest (about 1 minute in), hear about my current can’t-stop-wearing obsession, and get a little glimpse into why I love doing what I do.
So grab a cup of coffee/tea/water/kombucha and let’s chat!
MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO
- We got chickens!
We chose 5 different varieties (Buff Orpington, Rhode Island Red, Barred Plymouth Rock, Ameraucana, and Ancona) and had the best time naming them: Darla, Lola, Batman, Nugget, Edna + Marcella. They will live in this metal bin in the garage for around 6 weeks and then we’ll move them outdoors to a soon-to-be-built chicken coop. I’m sort of grossed out by chickens, but the kids are so excited and I have to say that the chicks are pretty adorable. We still have much to learn, but have found this site to be helpful.
- Survivor season 34 started this week. Malcolm and Ozzie are our favorites, by far.
- Slippers are essential. These UGG BOOTIES are my current obsession. My favorites from Target are no longer available, but these are similar.
- New BATH-SIZED FOUTA TOWELS are in the shop. They match our very popular FOUTA HAND TOWEL.
- Rain, rain, go away, come again another day.
- Have you see the new HOME PAGE? This will help navigate and find posts you might have missed. And don’t forget to subscribe to our email list for freebies, discounts and blog post updates.
- I’m drinking: HUMM KOMBUCHA in Blueberry Mint (yum!)
- I’m wearing: this new TUNIC that was seen on the Winter to Spring fashion post. If you order, maybe size down. I’m wearing a small and it feels (and looks) pretty roomy.
Thanks for watching!