Welcome to a new episode of Coffee Chat. I’ve missed chatting with you!
The last coffee chat was right after we brought home baby chicks (watch it here) and here we are and those fluffy little chicks are now fully grown feathered hens ready to move outside. How did the time fly by so quickly?!
In today’s video, I’m talking about our road trip (we left one year ago!), a great recent read, a new class, crying babies and much, much more. Enjoy!
MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO:
- Our family took a pretty amazing 3.5 month ROAD TRIP one year ago to the day. Here is a page with all of our stops and posts from each spot.
- I wrote a massively in-depth post with answers to all the most asked road trip questions – how we planned, how much it cost, what we did for school, etc. You can read that one here.
- Spoiler Alert: the road trip will be featured in the spring issue of MAGNOLIA JOURNAL. Excited to see it in print!
- We traveled last weekend to a cute COASTAL TOWN in Washington with friends. I love all of their kids, but I’m pretty smitten with their youngest :)
- I love teaching online CLASSES! A new flower class is set to open monday (fingers crossed!). Details to come …
- This ARMOR OF GOD study has been so life-giving and life-changing for me. You can buy the workbook and rent the DVDs to do it on your own or with a group.
- I just finished TODAY WILL BE DIFFERENT. It’s darling and quirky and such an entertaining read.
- The same author also wrote WHERE’D YOU GO, BERNADETTE, which I also thoroughly enjoyed.
- Come hang out with me on INSTAGRAM for more day to day life
- The cute RUFFLE-SLEEVE SHIRT I’m wearing in the video is from J.Crew Factory and is currently on sale for $24.99.
- I’m drinking (water, not coffee, strangely) from my favorite MUG.
Thanks for watching, my friends!
(And sorry about the weird muffled sounds. I have a fancy clip-on microphone and it must not have been in the right spot.)