It’s Friday … which means it’s time for another episode of Coffee Chat!
In today’s video, I’m being my typical self and possibly oversharing. Who really needs to know about my dysfunctioning gut? Or my fake tan? Well, maybe you do.
MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO
- I touched on some of my health issues in THIS POST, in case you want to go back and read. I actually do like the post because it is a peek at what was really going on behind the scenes.
- A kind reader-friend asked for an update on my health in last week’s Q + A POST and I did not shy away from answering truthfully. Just scroll through the comments until you get to a question from Marley.
- THIS BLENDER is pretty fantastic. It’s the same brand as my beloved MILK FROTHER I use for making lattes at home.
- The cute medicine tin is from our HOUSE + HOME SHOP. We’re waiting for a shipment to come … should be available soon!
- Looking for a good self-tanner? Try THIS ONE. If you don’t want to commit to buying a full bottle, grab this STARTER KIT.
- HERE’S A POST about self-tanner from two years ago. Now looking at the photos, the color is way too orange.
- If you’re headed to a BBQ this weekend and need a recipe for a side to share, try this TUSCAN BREAD SALAD or this MEDITERRANEAN ORZO SALAD. Both are delicious.
Have a great weekend, my friends!
Oh, almost forgot! In case you’re curious, here is a link to my STRIPED SHIRT.