Sometimes I like to do a thing we call COFFEE CHAT. It’s been a few months (what?!) so let me explain in case this is your first one.
If we were hanging out in real life sipping coffee, perhaps we would chat about these things. I basically jot down a few topics, turn on the camera and just start talking. It’s not scripted or polished (and sometimes I forget to check my hair in the mirror before recording – oops!), but I hope it feels a tiny bit like we’re just visiting like old friends.
So grab a cup of coffee, press play and let’s chat!
MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO:
- I’m super bummed because this sweater/wrap/blanket I’m wearing is not to be found online. I bought it in the scarf section at Target just last week, and love it so much, I bought two. It was $29, I think, and super comfy.
(I wore the gray version earlier this week when we surprised my flight attendant mom at the airport. It was her last flight before retirement! My big sister is on the left and little sister on the right. Do we look alike?)
- Under the sweater/wrap/blanket is this STRIPED TSHIRT (also seen in my Fall Fashion post last month).
- I’m pretty excited about this new SKIN SUPERFOOD aka coconut oil from Grove Collaborative. You can join Grove and use this link to get a free hand soap and $10 credit (use it toward the coconut oil or anything else your heart desires).
- My new favorite MARBLE WATER BOTTLE It’s so good.
- Looking for free GIFT TAGS? I have a bunch. Like these watercolor tags (the skis are my fave!), these classic black + white tags, and the woodland animal tags.
- If you are not already following me on INSTAGRAM, I’d love to be your friend over there, too! My instagram name is @jonesdesigncompany.
Thanks again for watching, reading, commenting, liking, and generally being the best virtual friends a girl could ask for. Merry Christmas!