Hey friends … it’s time for another coffee chat. This time we did it live again (thanks to all who were there!) and talked about all categories of things: books, perfume, blogging and more.
Grab a cup of coffee and let’s chat!
MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO
- I deleted the MOMENT app. It is a great tool for monitoring phone use, but it started stressing me out.
- Instead, I took Emily P. Freeman’s advice on HER BRILLIANT PODCAST (episode 20) and removed notifications from my phone.
- I just finished reading CALLING ME HOME by Julie Kibler. Loved it.
- It’s time to move on from my 8th-grade perfume. Although I still contend that GAP HEAVEN does smell good. It is no longer available at the Gap, but you can find it on ebay if you’re dying to try.
- This candle is my favorite scent: TOCCA FLORENCE
- I accidentally ordered the wrong scent and ended up with TOCCA BIANCA perfume which actually does smell nice. A little muskier than I prefer, so I’ll order the TOCCA FLORENCE PERFUME (Anthropologie sells a small TRAVEL SIZE that I’ll order first just to make sure I love it as much as the candle.
- My favorite book of 2017 was DELICIOUS by Ruth Reichl.
- This is my new DETACHABLE WALLET PHONE CASE. Just try not to lose the wallet part like I do daily :)
- Do you use a GPS app? If not, give WAZE a try. It’s our go-to.
- My friend JAMIE IVEY wrote a book and is coming to Seattle! I’ll be there and would love to see you. DETAILS ABOUT THE BOOK LAUNCH PARTY HERE.
The Q+A portion of the video begins at 14 minutes.
- Options for putting photos in a book: CHATBOOKS, ARTIFACT UPRISING, GROOVEBOOK (this last one is such a genius idea! going to see if it will work for my photo solution!)
- My post about how to PAINT WOOD TRIM
- See all of my ONLINE CLASSES here.
- Check out our monthly paper goods membership called PAPER WORKS here.
Thanks again for all of those who joined me live. I’ll do this every Tuesday at 11am pst and then post the videos here on Wednesdays. If you’d like to get an invite to join the live coffee chat, please join my email list RIGHT HERE.