Well hello there! It has been way too long since our last coffee chat. Isn’t that how things go, though? You have every intention of getting together with your girlfriends and weeks (or months!) go by before it actually happens. But here we are! Grab a cup of coffee (or whatever suits your taste buds – I’m snacking on bbq potato chips!) and let’s chat.
MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO
- Lilacs have my heart. To keep them looking good for a few days, I smash the stems and let them drink lots of cold water, changing it daily. For more lilac loveliness, check out these most recent Instagram photos from Floret Flower.
- Ryan and I created a mentoring class for small business owners called NEW MOMPRENEUR. You can learn more about it here.
- SIMPLIFIED WATERCOLOR just opened up this week. Registration closes next Wednesday, May 16th.
- Give your mom (or friend or kiddo) the gift of Simplified Watercolor with a GIFT CERTIFICATE. Ryan worked his tech magic and made it super easy for you to give a class!
- Download and print this free flower card! Print on thick white paper (if your printer will take watercolor paper, it looks even more authentic!), fold in half and write a special note to a mama in your life.
- SPRING FASHION POST from 2016. My kids keep stealing my boots from look 6 and wear them outside. They don’t look quite as new as they did back then!
- This WHITE T-SHIRT ROUNDUP might help if you’re looking for a fresh white tee to wear this spring and summer.
- I’ll work on a summer fashion post, but I will say THIS CASUAL T-SHIRT DRESS is for sure on my list. And THIS WATERCOLOR SWING DRESS looks super cute (if you’re not too afraid of color).
Please let me know if you have anything you’d like to chat about next time!