I pressed record on the camera with a short list of topics to mention and didn’t realize I was feeling so chatty!
This coffee chat is a random one with thoughts on field trip guilt, the most delicious make-ahead s’mores, eyebrows, recent reads, favorite apps and the long-awaited black and white striped dish towels.
MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO
- you should probably make these CHOCOLATE DIPPED NUTELLA PEANUT BUTTER S’MORES
- My go-to EYEBROW POWDER and CHEAP ANGLE BRUSH
- I can’t stop watching makeup videos from MASKCARA and SHARON FERRELL (this is the eyebrow video I mentioned)
- Need something to read? Here are NINE BOOKS TO READ THIS SPRING – but cross off numbers two and three.
- Do read THE LAKE HOUSE by Kate Morton. And do the Audible thing, too. It’s a really good listen.
- I’m addicted to the WEATHER app
- All instagram photos are edited with AFTERLIGHT
- HEADS UP is a super fun game to play with kids or grown ups. In fact, to distract my oldest at the doctor’s office between having his throat swabbed for strep (positive) and getting his last immunization (the anticipation is so much worse than the actual event), we played Head’s Up. Then I discovered that they have a Star Wars category and we tried to play but he is an expert and I am most definitely not. #whatsapadawan? #whoscountdooku?
- Everything SHE READS TRUTH does is my favorite. The app makes daily bible reading super easy.
- My newest app download is VIKI
- The towels are back!
UPDATE: The first batch sold out much faster than we anticipated. We just reordered and a new shipment should be to us this week. I’ll put them in the shop as soon as they are available.
I hope you enjoyed our little visit. As always, let me know if you have a topic you’d like to chat about in a future coffee chat!