Last time I tried out a video coffee chat it was such a hit that I decided to give it a go for a second time.
If you’re newish around here, a Coffee Chat is a type of random blog post where I talk about all the little things that might come up in a conversation if we were visiting over lattes in a coffee shop. You know, the wide assortment of topics that ladies tend to ping-pong around on. Some deep, some not-so-much.
Today’s coffee chat is true to its random form. Maybe even more so because right before pressing record, I got the most terrible headache which made me even fuzzier than normal. My thoughts and words are not my best, you can see blotchy marks on my neck from me trying to massage it away, my hair is haphazard and I have a glaring pimple on my chin! But, hey, like I say at the end of the video, if you can love me at my worst then I know you’re the real deal :)
So here you go, a little coffee chat for your day …
MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO
- HAPPY HOUR WITH JAMIE IVEY PODCAST. You will love her. I was a guest last summer (episodes #42 and #43). You can listen to those here.
- Podcast with author SALLY LLOYD JONES
- A must-have children’s book THE JESUS STORYBOOK BIBLE
- Jesus Storybook Bible AUDIO VERSION
- MONOPOLY DEAL card game
- SIMPLIFIED PENMANSHIP online class (registration closes Monday Feb. 22)
- MADELEINE’S CAFE in Spokane, Washington. I had a scone one morning and an apple/huckleberry-filled croissant the next. Both were heavenly.
Thanks for watching!
- If you have any audio books or podcasts that might be good for our family (boys ages 12, 10, 8, girl age 6), please share in the comments!
- If you have a topic you’d like to chat about in an upcoming coffee chat, please let me know.