Spring is fast approaching … can you feel it in the air? I’m feeling pretty excited for the warmer weather, new growth and, of course, the lighter, brighter fashion.
One spring basic for any wardrobe is a pretty pair of flats. They are dainty and comfortable, can be worn with jeans, cropped pants and skirts and add a punch of color or pattern to a basic outfit. The best part is, you can find cute styles without having to spend a bunch.
Here are a few of my favorites:
1. gap classic ballet flat in cognac / $39.99
2. merona cap toe flat in coral / $39.99
3. old navy bow tie ballet flat in silver / $19.94
4. fergalicious fabric ballet flat in turquoise / $29.95
5. sam & libby for target bow flat in natural / $29.95
7. merona madeline flat in ivory / $19.99
8. sam edelman circus flat in sidewalk / $50
9. zara ballerina with bow in navy / $39.90
Come quickly, Spring. We’re excited for you.