October 21, 2016
This week’s Coffee Chat episode is brought to you by stacks of moving boxes, eating off paper plates and sleeping on air mattresses. Because this is our life right about now. No complaining! We’re pretty used to living unconventionally at this point.
Today we’re chatting about the new house (I can’t help myself), a run-in with a mouse (eek!) and a few of my current faves.
Grab your cup of coffee and let’s chat!
MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO
- We have a new house! See it HERE.
- The Narrows Bridge connects Tacoma, Washington to our new town of Gig Harbor. In 1940, the bridge collapsed and it was all caught on video. I find it to be so fascinating! Watch the news reel HERE.
- Looking for a fun guy shop? Try the FOUNDRY in Gig Harbor. Or MOUNTAIN DANDY in Jackson, WY.
- The MOONSHINE CANDLE smells musky and manly (in the best way possible).
- My go-to lip balm is LIP CONDITIONER in peppermint from Beautycounter.
- The new kids worship album from Austin Stone is so good! It’s called ONLY JESUS and you can get it HERE.
- If you have little ones, our family has been big fans of all of the music from SEEDS FAMILY WORSHIP.
- My newest online class, SIMPLIFIED DECORATING, is opening on Monday!
Have a great weekend, my friends!
October 20, 2016
Master Bedrooms always seem to be the last to get attention. Mismatched furniture (or lack thereof!), artless walls, and lack of lighting seem to be […]
October 17, 2016
It took every thing in me to hold back on sharing but we finally have the keys and now I can officially share our exciting news: we’ve […]
October 14, 2016
I broke all my rules and have not stuck to my once-a-week Coffee Chat. I promise I have good reason and I’ll tell you all […]
October 10, 2016
I have finally found a polish that lasts for more than three days! Gel has been around for forever and I’ve tried it many, many […]
October 7, 2016
We came home from our summer-long road trip and do you know what was the greatest joy of all? Having dinner delivered to us again. […]
October 5, 2016
1. Today is my birthday. 2. I am 37 years old. 3. Truth: I just typed that I was 38 and had to think real hard […]
October 3, 2016
I’ve been hanging out on Pinterest a lot lately. There are a couple of projects happening in my world right now that are pretty much taking every […]
September 26, 2016
Last spring we rented a house in a darling beach town. Of course the second we arrived the kids ran through each room checking it all […]
September 23, 2016
Hello my friends! Um … how did this week go by so quickly? I can not believe it is time for another episode of Coffee […]
September 21, 2016
Apparently I’m on an entry kick. First it was a collection of fabulous fall wreaths to hang on your front door, and now I’m here […]
September 19, 2016
(via Rejuvenation) I love over-the-top seasonal porch decorations. You know the ones: corn stalks on either side of the door, stacks of pumpkins, piles of […]
September 16, 2016
Welcome to another episode of Coffee Chat. This is a fun way to connect, chat about random things and maybe add a bit more of […]
September 14, 2016
One of the first big projects we did to our house was update the kitchen. Our friends thought we were a little crazy to mess […]
September 12, 2016
While we were away this summer, I left my houseplants with my mom. The Fiddle Leaf Fig did particularly well under her green-thumb care. I […]