Did you make it through the time change? Springing-forward is brutal since it means we miss out on a blessed hour of sleep. And, believe me, I do love to sleep. Especially after a whirlwind weekend traveling across the country, staying up late laughing with some of my best friends, shopping, running, biking, eating, paddle boarding and then traveling back across the country.
I’m a little bit tired.
Which got me thinking: I need some new pj’s. Cute, matching, grown-up ones.
Here’s a roundup of a few of my faves:
1. Nordstrom Picnic Pajamas $58
2. Target Woven Pajama Set $25
3. J.Crew Vintage Short Sleeve $84
4. Brooks Brothers White with Pink Piping $98.50
5. J.Crew Vintage Pajama Set $95
6. Gap Flannel PJ set $42
7. Kayce Hughes PJ’s $92
Lots of cute and classy options.
Do you have a favorite pair of pj’s? Please share …