My Seattle Seahawks are playing in the Superbowl this weekend. Two years in a row! It’s so unbelievable and well-deserved and this city has never been so electric and excited for our team.
I’ve been a Seahawk fan for all of my life and can’t wait for Sunday’s game. Call me crazy, but I can’t stop listening to sports radio listening to the commentary and interviews and lead-up to the game of the season. Just. So. Excited.
If you’re still putting together your weekend celebration (or need a few ideas for what to bring to a party), here are 10 great ways to enjoy the big game.
1. Show your team spirit with a diy applique shirt (see full tutorial here)
2. Make these delicious chocolate covered s’mores and add sprinkles in team colors (find the recipe here)
Seriously. Make these.
3. entertain your guests with a Seahawks word search
4. Decorate with a simple football paper chain
5. These buffalo blue cheese lil’ smokies won’t last long, but you will be happy you made them.
6. Print these coasters to protect your coffee table.
Free football coasters from design sponge – download here
7. Serve snacks in these printable snack cones (instructions and printable found here)
8. Bring out these easy football ice cream sandwiches for a crowd (and kid) pleaser
9. Grab a few rolls of washi tape in team colors to make these flag food picks
10. Send your guests off with these cute penalty flag party favors
Hopefully these will give you some great ideas for making your game-day extra special.