This week’s Coffee Chat episode is brought to you by stacks of moving boxes, eating off paper plates and sleeping on air mattresses. Because this is our life right about now. No complaining! We’re pretty used to living unconventionally at this point.
Today we’re chatting about the new house (I can’t help myself), a run-in with a mouse (eek!) and a few of my current faves.
Grab your cup of coffee and let’s chat!
MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO
- We have a new house! See it HERE.
- The Narrows Bridge connects Tacoma, Washington to our new town of Gig Harbor. In 1940, the bridge collapsed and it was all caught on video. I find it to be so fascinating! Watch the news reel HERE.
- Looking for a fun guy shop? Try the FOUNDRY in Gig Harbor. Or MOUNTAIN DANDY in Jackson, WY.
- The MOONSHINE CANDLE smells musky and manly (in the best way possible).
- My go-to lip balm is LIP CONDITIONER in peppermint from Beautycounter.
- The new kids worship album from Austin Stone is so good! It’s called ONLY JESUS and you can get it HERE.
- If you have little ones, our family has been big fans of all of the music from SEEDS FAMILY WORSHIP.
- My newest online class, SIMPLIFIED DECORATING, is opening on Monday!
Have a great weekend, my friends!